Friday, September 02, 2005

Haiku be Flyin'

I have borne witness to some outstanding Haiku this morning, both submitted via email and posted as comments to this site. Here are some of the latest email submissions.

Bedonk wrote:

Hon' blew he 4 jive
Won 2 she sore my sex Hebb'n
Once tice fee fo fun


I still don't know what this means, but I like it.


Ez-E penned:

First football Friday.
I can taste the Rocket Cokes
Now…We-Is ND.

No more excuses.
No more Mr. Nice Guy. Mad

Crush on Charlie Weis!

A chick with a Weis fetish. I wonder if you can find pictures on the internet...

Treacy submitted:

If Brady Quinn
can deliver a victory
he'll get much poon-tang

Coach Dave Wannestedt
Couldn't beat Charlie with Fins
No change with Panthers

Lot of truth to the first one, but I seem to recall the Pats losing to the fins last December. Take it easy on Treacy though - you can't expect much from a band guy.

1 Comments:

At 1:36 PM, Blogger Dave Williams said...

Putt -- This blog is too cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home